Description of the Nemo submersible spotlight
- Very appreciated by swimming pool specialists, the Nemo submersible flush mounted spotlight provides incomparable lighting and enhancement in aquatic zones (ponds, swimming pools, aquatic spaces or spas).
- It adapts well to both marine and freshwater environments.
- Its high luminous flux gives excellent underwater light diffusion. It is guaranteed watertight, 316L stainless steel to IP69 standard.
Features of the spotlight
- Power supply: 350/700mA – 12/ 24 Vdc
- Power consumption: 3×2.5W monochrome – 1x10W (700mA) – RGBW Dynamic White
Description of the lighting
- Materials used: Electro-polished stainless-steel body
- Degree of watertightness: IP69
- Power cable: Delivered with 2 cables 0.5 mm² in monochrome 5000 mm long
- Luminous flux: 634lm to 3000k
The Nemo submersible spotlight is perfectly suitable for all your wet zones. Illuminate your swimming pools, spas, showers, fountains or even cascades. It is ideal for use in wet zones and can even withstand the weight of a human. Perfect for the kids! Do not hesitate any longer and trust ORSTEEL Light to illuminate your different spaces with “Made in France” products and benefit from their excellent follow-up of your order.
Nemo’s indispensable benefits
- Completely watertight (IP69)
- ACS Standard Cable compatible with drinking water
- Customizable: choice of power supply and finishes
√ After-Sales Service