Description of the Baliste submersible spotlight
- The Baliste submersible floodlight is very powerful, to light and enhance all your aquatic areas.
- Ideal for ponds, lakes, waterfalls, or for any use in a marine environment, it is particularly appreciated for fountains and water features.
- Its high luminous flux gives excellent light diffusion under water, and its 316L stainless steel composition and swivel head make it a favourite for architects and swimming pool specialists. They mainly use it for all urban recreational and traditional projects as well as the illumination of fountains.
Features of the spotlight
- Power supply: 350/700mA – 24 Vdc
- Power consumption: 36×2.5W monochrome – 12x10W (700mA) RGBW- Dynamic White
Description of the lighting
- 316L electro-polished Stainless-steel body
- Degree of watertightness: IP69
- Power cable: Delivered with 2 cables 0.5 mm² in monochrome 5000 mm long
- Estimated life: 60 000 certified hours L90 B10
The Baliste submersible spotlight is perfectly suitable for wet environments. Illuminate all your aquatic zones to enrich your swimming pools, spas, showers, fountains and waterfalls. Finally, the Baliste submersible spotlight is ideal to enhance any surface, in salt or fresh water. Do not hesitate any longer and trust ORSTEEL Light to illuminate your different spaces with “Made in France” products and benefit from their excellent follow-up of your order.
Baliste’s indispensable advantages
- Completely watertight (IP69)
- Guarantee: 2 years electronics, mechanical and LED (extension 5 years possible)
- Initial luminous flux: 3800 lm
√ After-Sales Service